- Fix crash on Windows x64.
Windows users: If you have already upgraded to version 3.1.0 and CashNotify crashes, you will need to perform a manual update. Download the latest version and install it over your current version.
CashNotify 3.1 adds a new Dark Mode, a new dashboard indicator, and big under-the-hood improvements.
Please be aware that CashNotify 3.1 now requires macOS Yosemite (10.10) or newer.
- Dark Mode! You can now choose between a light or a dark theme.
- Added a new dashboard: Number of successful payments.
- Updated some icons to make their meaning clearer. Also, they’re crispier on high-def displays.
- Notarized! From this version onward, CashNotify for macOS is notarized by Apple. This will be a requirement starting with next macOS (Catalina).
- Security improvements, thanks to major dependencies upgrades.
- Error reporting is more verbose — while still being anonymized by default.
- Perfs should be a bit better, especially on older machines.
- Major improvements to our development process. You probably don’t care, but you should — this will let us ship more updates! :)
- Fixed the “Start automatically” option which couldn’t be disabled.
- Fixed some timeout issues when fetching Stripe events.
- Fixed an issue where the UI font would be different than the one we chose — it’d fallback to the system font, which is actually good. We might embrace it in a future update…
- Fixed an issue where the scrollbar could be hidden behind the menu.
- Fixed a potential issue when sharing the revenue graph.
- Some other general improvements and fixes.
- Code-signing certificate for Windows has been renewed. This shouldn’t change anything for users.
Introducing Dark Mode and all! See
This beta had an issue with saved accounts not being loaded. It is fixed in
At last! CashNotify 3 is a huge release, in the work since early 2018.
It brings 2 new big features — PayPal and Windows — as well as a lot of smaller improvements.
Here’s some highlights:
- Monitor your PayPal accounts, in addition to Stripe’s
- CN3 is now available on Windows, as well as macOS
- Added support for subscriptions (new and canceled events)
- New welcome screen, when no account is setup
- New license system
- Improved currency rates service
- Import old v2 settings if they exist
- And fixed a lot of smaller stuff
Both Windows and PayPal development were painful — PayPal especially.
A big thank you to everyone who helped us throughout our betas!